Happy New Year 2022! I hope you, your friends and families had a wonderful festive season
and doing well.
As we all know this is the start of the New Year, this is also the time for membership renewal
or becoming a member of the Africa Centre Ireland (ACI). Our membership runs from 1st
January to 31st December yearly. This is a kind reminder to all our individual and group
members to renew their membership. We encourage those who would wish to register as
members to do so. Please check our website for more details on how to renew or to
become a member.
The year 2022 will be a different year for the ACI, as we will give more priority to our
members. As a result of this move, we are recruiting members to either make payments or
renew their membership fees, which is also a commitment to contribute more to the work of
Here below are the benefits to become a member of the ACI; these benefits from this year
2022 moving forward will strictly be available to those who will have been registered with the
ACI. However, many of you already benefited from ACI in the previous years individually as
a paid up members, volunteers or a member of the African diaspora community.
These benefits include but not limited to:
- Representing ACI at meetings in Ireland and at EU levels,
- Support in securing scholarships for degree and Masters programmes,
- References for job and citizenship applications,
- Support in legal and health related matters,
- Attendance to short trainings/courses
- Group members were offered postal address and meeting rooms, etc.
- Attending international meetings/conferences and trainings,
- Serve on the Board of ACI,
- Participate in ACI working groups,
- Partnering on project and activities,
- Represent ACI on government and local authority working groups,
- Access to our social media platforms, etc.
By the 31st of January2022, membership benefits will begin to be applied and members will
be given priority to access our services.
Your membership payments gives ACI, unrestricted funds to pay its bills, support its
activities, use as matching funds to raise more funding from donors, etc. These are some of
the reasons we need your support to become a member in order to carry our role effectively,
but also to serve you and your needs efficiently.
The membership of ACI are as follows: Asylum Seekers €0.00, unemployed €5.00,
Employed €20.00, Organisations €50.00 and Corporate €150.00. However donations are
also welcome, which can be paid through our website.
In case of any clarifications, please do not hesitate to contact us at: Email -
firstname.lastname@example.org or on Mobile Phone - (WhatsApp)+353858635057